Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
From 1 450 EUR/month
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Do you have an eye for a detail and organizational & problem-solving skills? Learning up to date legislation and working with numbers is something you are interested in? If yes, this is an outstanding opportunity for you and your next step in career.
What you will do
The Payroll Accountant will be responsible for the accurate execution of payroll systems, procedures and maintaining and improving organizational and data processing systems.
How you will do it
- To run Czech or Slovak in-house payroll
- Ensure Payroll for assigned country is processed accurately and on-time for each pay cycle
- Process monthly variables based on the instruction from different departments
- Monitor changes in employee status (entries, exits, fixed-term contracts, internal department changes)
- Calculate earnings from timesheets, including overtime or shift payments
- Make salary deductions where instructed due to local taxation (e.g. company car, fringe benefits etc.)
- Prepare regularly scheduled reports for governmental and other external agencies regarding company payment of various taxes, group insurance premiums, union dues, etc.
- Register and deregister employees at the health and social insurance companies
- Participate on audit activities with internal and external parties
- Compile appropriate reports for the Accounting Department
- Participate and collaborate with other departments on different projects related with Payroll processing
- Provide job trainings team members as needed
- Manage Year-end tax return processing and consulting services to employees
- Notify the employment office according to the Severely Disabled Persons Act
- Manage Health insurance reconciliation
What we look for
- Minimum 2 years previous experience and expertise in Slovak or Czech payroll processing and compliance activities
- Overview of Slovak or Czech legal payroll guidelines
- Advanced level of English, Slovak or Czech language both written and spoken is required
- Ability to organize and plan effectively
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in process documentation & instructional design
- Participation on different projects
- Degree in accounting, business or any finance related field would be a plus
- Experience working in international environment would be an advantage
What will you learn
This is a great opportunity to get more experienced in Excel and payroll systems. You will be a part of a team, where you will participate in various of trainings to deepen your legislation/payroll knowledge. After some period of time you can move to next level and become specialist or team leader.
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness centre, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 1450 EUR per month + sign on bonus and a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.