Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Contract Specialist with German
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
From 1 500 EUR/monthBesides working in an international environment, you will receive a €2000 joining bonus (subject to T&C’s), plus a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Would you like to take part in cross functional team and participate in ongoing growing project? This dynamic position offers various fields such as supporting German market, communication with sales team, contract creation & invoicing also bit of data management. Your job will be important for establishing and upholding our brand as we strive to continue to innovate industry standards and improve service levels.
What will you do
You will play an active role in ensuring that our customers receive first-class service experience. In addition, you work independently, in a structured manner and working on various contract administrative tasks. You will act as a partner for our sales team and be responsible for service contracts. You maintain a high level of customer service and answer contractual queries.
How you will do it
• Be the first point of contact for contractual questions from our customers
• Managing contract data in our ERP system
• Checking contracts and approvals in our CRM tool
• Managing disputes from active clients
• Creating invoices for service and maintenance contracts
• Maintaining the master data of our customers
• Communicating proactively with clients
• Communication verbally and in writing with local branches in Germany
• Calculation for customer offers
What we look for
• C1 German and B2 English, written and verbal
• Previous experience in customer service, contract management or finance would be an advantage
• Basic contractual knowledge (e.g. use of T&C) or VOB guidelines is preferred
• You are a strong team player, adaptable to change and have attention to detail
• Previous experience working with a CRM tool is an advantage
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a €2000 joining bonus (subject to T&C’s), plus a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness center, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 1500 EUR per month, plus a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.