Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Supplier Enablement Manager
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
From 3 500 EUR/month
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Supplier Enablement Manager - EMEALA
What you will do
You will be required to develop and implement supplier enablement strategy, leading the enablement activity across EMEALA for successful introduction, and on-going management, of suppliers to the Oracle Fusion ERP. A key aspect to your role will be to direct the design, development and deployment of a Supplier Enablement Project Plan, lead the progression and overcome obstacles.
- Lead development and improvement of enablement processes, implementation of and training in
- Consult with all stakeholders in order to measure and manage the effectiveness of enablement communication and deployment – this includes the Business, Category Management, Procurement, AP, Tax, Legal, Change Management and Training
- Establish effective on-boarding methods for all Supplier types, ensuring the needs of internal stakeholders. Assist in creation of documentation.
- Work with Procurement stakeholders to evaluate supply base in order to rationalise, to reduce quantity of vendors to be transferred into Fusion
- Liaise with Legal Dept to manage novation of contracts, acting upon any advice or risk; understand and convey impact of Swiss ProcureCo on supply base
- Determine and deploy enablement methods (PO/Invoicing) with each supplier (by priority), to maximise implementation of electronic PO and invoice creation
- Further develop training materials for suppliers
- Link with Fusion colleagues to ensure inclusion of core eTrading – eCatalogues, eInvoicing, (eRFX if applicable), Supplier Portal, EDI
- Manage a team of Supplier Support Administrators and assign a team leader, setting goals, targets and development plans to ensure meeting all core enablement expectations and OHI goals
- Lead testing of supplier functionality, portal content, integration with P2P activity. This will be pre- and post- UAT
What we look for
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a Procurement or Supply Chain
- Previous experience in Oracle ERP implementation
- A track record of leading and managing projects
- Strategic thinking and complex problem solver
- Ability to communicate at levels with suppliers, peers, and senior leadership
- Able to train, develop, educate suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Experience delivery result in a fast paced, changing environment
- People management experience
- Experience and knowledge of Oracle Fusion
- Background in change management and transformation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness center, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 3500 EUR per month, plus a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.