Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Procurement Item Master Supervisor
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
From 1 700 EUR/month
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What you will do:
The Item Master (IM) Supervisor is accountable for supervising all IM administration activity. Ensuring all Procurement elements of the IM are consistently correct and updated according to procedures. The role will lead all data uploads from Fusion and working with the Analytics team. The Supervisor will ensure the administration team gather information, enter, maintain and monitor core data to ensure compliance with policies and data quality requirements.
How you will do it:
- Leading a Procurement IM administration team. Responsible for all Procurement aspects of the IM database are correct across Fusion EMEA, maintained according to procedure. New items are updated in a timely manner
- Work closely with Item Master Management, Procurement, Analytics and Content team to drive process improvement utilizing Oracle Fusion best practice tools
- Manage sophisticated data analytics to enable leadership decisions on standard cost management, PPV management and price change activities
- Proactively review data to present recommendations to leadership on IM and BPA improvements in order to drive cost savings
- Participate in successful ProCo planning and deployment activity as Fusion is rolled out across EMEA. Participate in repeat process efficiencies in order to leverage process knowledge
- Maintain regular deactivation of obsolete data
- Key contact point for business owners to help troubleshoot data issues
- Work with business process owners in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation for all item master data
- Ensure timely distribution of business analysis spreadsheets
- Provide general support as required, ensuring complete sensitivity and confidentiality be applied at all times
- Communication with customers in English language
What we look for:
- University degree or equivalent required
- Fluent English in written and spoken form is a must
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office software, advanced excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to present in a straightforward manner
- Ability to gather, relate and summarize information into logical conclusions
- Adaptability to a changing role with potential to identify areas of improvement in our processes
- Process orientation and customer service focus
- Ability to work from home
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive with good problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Aspiration to develop Procurement skills or has 1-3 years Procurement experience
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in Johnson Controls offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1700 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience. This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.