Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
OTC Transformation Manager
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
2 800 EUR/monthStarting from 2800EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience. This salary is our minimum advertised salary.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What you will do
We are hiring an Order-to-Cash Transformation Manager in EMEALA to be part of our Finance Cash Management team. This individual will be a core member of EMEALA Cash Management team supporting Order-to-Cash Transformation across the region and business centers. He / She will initiate and lead strategic Order-to-Cash transformation projects across the region and in business centers to drive standardized, efficient and automated Order-to-Cash operations and AR past due reduction.
The Order-to-Cash Transformation Manager reports into the BT&S Senior Director Cash Management EMEALA organization and works closely with the BT&S operations and finance staff across Johnson Controls.
How you will do it
- Work across functions and regions to implement Order-to-Cash vision through Order-to-Cash transformation projects, clearly structuring and communicating findings to stakeholders, ensuring alignment to core standard principles
- Support the development of the future state Order-to-Cash target operating model including but not limited to roles & responsibility definition, process adoption tracking and performance measurement.
- Clearly define Order-to-Cash transformation project objectives and formulate project plans with timelines, milestone deliverables, critical path analysis and budgets.
- Project manage Order-to-Cash transformation projects.
- Work with sponsors and stakeholders to communicate updates on the projects and project performance including risk management.
- Perform process analysis, identify improvements and changes, build business case on the proposed changes, identify and mitigate risks, assure completion and achievement of quality and savings goals.
- Drive standardization in Order-to-Cash activities and processes and adherence to internal policies.
- Collaborate and coordinate with related projects and internal functions to align objectives and manage interdependencies ensuring good relations and communication
- Prepare and maintain decks and other communication material as required to provide status updates and ensure pro-active visibility on concerns and issues to ensure timely resolution
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years’ experience in Finance role in an International Environment.
- 5+ years leadership experience
- Previous experience in change management, project management, continuous improvement or consulting
- Previous experience in Order to Cash
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to influence across the organization and work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of process analysis and business simplification
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Fluent in English with German or other additional European languages an advantage
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in Johnson Controls offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 2800 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience. This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Number of employees
811 09 Bratislava - mestská časť Staré Mesto