Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
What you will do
This role will support Vice President of EMEALA Procurement department.
How you will do it
- Organize and prepare monthly town hall presentations – agenda, gathering material & preparing presentation deck, booking special presenters, running meeting, etc.
- Support annual supplier conference planning for EMEA
- Management of procurement intern program in the BBC
- Preparing the agenda for bi-weekly staff meetings to improve and enrich the meeting content
- Develop and manage additional virtual employee engagement events
- Help improve BRAVO recognition process to ensure consistent use of the tool and recognition of team members
- Help manage team vacation schedules, absences, manage VP’s calendar, travels, expenses, etc.
What we look for
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience in a role of executive/personal assistant to senior leadership members (e.g. Vice President level)
- English language both written and spoken level is a must
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent PC Knowledge (MS Office, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Excellent communication skills
- Loyalty, Discretion
- Previous experience in a manufacturing industry would be a plus
Salary compensation starting from 1000 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.