Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Transformation Project Lead
Through Project Focus we are building a better business for our EMEALA employees, customers and suppliers. We modernize our IT landscape, streamline our processes and better connect our businesses, employees and customers across our region. We remove complexity, provide increased transparency and create significant opportunities for better decision making and innovation while further strengthening employee and customer experiences.
What you will do:
The Lead Finance Transformation role will report into the Focus program PMO Manager. The Lead Finance Transformation role will be responsible for providing key insights and analysis on the program performance to the PMO function and program leadership. You will be part of a small, agile core project team for a multi-year initiative which represents a significant opportunity to contribute, learn and grow.
The role provides great end-to-end visibility across the entire Focus initiative. You will develop strong relationships across the entire Focus project team and the EMEALA in-scope countries and businesses.
How you will do it:
- Creation and management of RAID log
- Support creation and management of program plan
- Support the coordination and management of the workstreams
- Support with weekly team meeting and perform administrative tasks such as preparing meeting’s agenda/content, schedule, minutes
- Keeping track of and reporting on project progress and escalate risks/issues accordingly
- Ability to organize events (virtual workshops, agenda, systems…)
- Create and maintain onboarding decks and supports onboarding of internal and 3rd party resources
- Set-up and manage SharePoint site, develop ways to collaborate across the different workstreams
- Research information/insights as required
What we look for:
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid understanding and previous experience in project support, monitoring/reporting, project management or various transitions.
- At least 4 years suggested minimum overall professional experience preferably from international environment.
- Keep a positive motivated & energetic attitude and help out other
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel Skills, ability to analyze data
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- “Get things done” attitude
- Fluent in English
- Any other European language is a plus
- Experience with project management applications/tools (SharePoint, Jira) ideally level 1 administration
- Knowledge of MS Project
Salary starting from 1700 EUR/month gross.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.