Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
HR Operations Analyst with German
What will you do
HR Operations Analyst will be responsible for providing administrative and transactional assistance on HR-related inquiries across EMEA.
The HR Operations Analyst will directly report to the HR Operations Lead and will be part of a team of 8-15 Analysts based in Bratislava and process and input all transactional HR-related documentation into the HR Information System (HRIS) database in a timely and accurate manner.
How will you do it
- Consult with Johnson Controls Business Unit HR by providing an HR Operations perspective on a range of HR functional activities:
- Assist with basic and routine HR-related inquiries and provide solutions within agreed guidelines.
- Support data entry and changes on employee records within the Johnson Controls application environment.
- Provide Workday or other application training to HR teams as required by leveraging EHRO tools and available training content.
- Provide assistance on HR-related inquiries across the Enterprise, including Help Desk support for the users by recording and responding to all enquiries recommending solutions and alternative ways of working, escalating the issue, if a solution cannot be found.
- Perform basic transactional processing activities to support all EHRO functional areas:
- Coordinate and process the transfer of staff from one service area, business line or facility to another, manage mass upload transactions (annual and ad-hoc) as required by process or requested by BU HR.
- Update and maintain employee data in the respective system of record.
- Ensure that all personal data is up to date and stored confidentially.
- Support on-boarding and new hire processing:
- Provide new hire information.
- Collect, validate and maintain new hire employment-related information.
- Set up new employee records in the respective systems.
- Apply customer service skills and operate service center applications in order to provide consistent quality of service managing all kind of interactions.
- Ensure efficient, accurate and timely processing of all HR information for employees and non-employees working on behalf of the company.
- Generate and distributes regular and recurring reports as well as required standard Workday reports
- Support other team members to perform administrative and transaction processing activity to support the various HR Center of Expertise and Business Unit HR organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or related field of studies desired.
- Fluency in English and German language
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- High attention to detail with demonstrated planning and organizational skills and the ability to achieve objectives within deadlines.
- Ability to work in a dynamic business environment and meet changing business needs and priorities.
- HR and/or Operations experience, or HR Service Center experience.
- Experience in using a database management system is required, working knowledge of any HR Information System, i.e. Workday
- Expertise with office administration technologies, Case Management, Telephony, Knowledge Management processes, i.e. expertise with MS Office 365 and/or SharePoint.
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in Johnson Controls offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1100 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience. This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.