What you will do
The primary responsibility is to work on Building Management System (BMS) projects detailed engineering as per country specific standards.
You will design, support installation system for customers in the EMEA region.
Design of such includes creating controls strategy, sequence of operation, bill of materials, schematics etc.
You will track project time schedule, changes, ensure on-time completion of various tasks, report job progress to respective management team/general contractor.
This role is located in Bratislava, Slovakia and is a part of Bratislava Sales Support Center of Excellence (BSS CoE) structure.
How you will do it
- Review MEP drawings and identify related equipment (dampers, sensors etc.).
- Review control specifications and sequence of operation.
- Generate initial review sheets and RFI?s.
- Prepare I/O summary.
- Prepare BMS network architecture.
- Create bill of materials, select sensors, control valves, dampers, air flow stations, controllers etc.
- Keep management and JCI contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
- Provide information for BMS as-built documentation.
- Adhere to all Johnson Controls and customer safety standards, demonstrating a high degree of safety awareness.
What we look for
- Technically proficient individual with bachelor?s degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, civil).
- General knowledge of IT.
- Quick learner with problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication in English language+ other European languages
- Relevant experience in BMS and/or Industrial Automation Design:
- Knowledge of HVAC systems like chilled water system, cooling towers, primary and secondary pumping systems, hot water system, AHUs, FCUs, VAV systems etc.
- Knowledge of BMS architecture with different types of operator workstations, supervisory controllers, DDC controllers, sensors, actuators etc.
- Experience in engineering, installing and commissioning of BMS and/or HVAC systems.
We offer salary from 1500 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience.
Besides being a diverse, international working environment Johnson Controls offers opportunities for professional growth and future career prospects for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we?re shaping the future to create a world that?s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.