Finance Subject Matter Expert
What you will do
We are hiring a Subject Matter Expert, with broad finance accounting expertise, to be part our EMEALA finance project team. This individual will be a core member of the regional team supporting the deployment a new ERP across the region, supporting the implementation of the Target Operating Model, and the roll out of associated processes across the region and our Regional Business Centers.
This role also plays a part in the wider Enterprise process team supporting Finance process definition and development.
How you will do it
- Complete ERP testing activities (such as creating test scripts, ensuring test scenario completeness, performing testing and reporting results) during the construct phase of the project.
- Active participation with the identification of solutions to resolve defects.
- Supporting the deployment of standard processes across EMEALA Region
- Prepare training material for new standard processes for Oracle Fusion and any localised process developed for specific country deployments
- Prepare and support training for processes integrations for legacy systems linked to the interim ProCo roll out.
- Become an expert user of Oracle Fusion, providing SuperUser support to the deployment countries
- Guide the RBCO and Country Finance teams during training, deployment and stabilisation / hypercare.
- Support month end close processes or any other finance related activities during stabilisation / hypercare as needed.
- Develop Desk Top Procedures during pilot and initial deployments and support the review process for subsequent deployments
- Support RBCO or any other finance team or Business Units with the deployment of the ERP (eg. Business Unit Finance, CFS, Tax, and other groups as needed.
- Provide training to other finance departments if required
- Act as the link between RBCO’s teams, Countries and the wider project team
- Report project risks and drive the actions to mitigate those same risks.
- Support deployment through explaining the End to End ProCo Model
- Provide in depth understanding of the accounting impacts for multiple deployment scenarios
- Engage with the Enterprise foundation team as required.
- Support the Validate, Construct and Deploy, and Evolve phases of the programme as required.
- Ensure deployed processes are in compliance with corporate policies, procedures and SOX requirements. ,
- Lead policy and procedure updates as necessary, in cooperation with project team and corporate accounting.
What we look for
- Business education degree or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the Finance department,
- Strong accounting / reporting overview - test RTR (if applicable)
- FIA Diploma orDipl. IFRS, ACCA/CIMA in progress or equivalent knowledge required
- MS-Office (MS Excel – advanced – tables, charts, formulas, pivot tables, MS Outlook, MS powerpoint), ERP experience (e.g. SAP, iScala, Oracle),
- Minimum B2 level of English – C1 preferred
- Analytical skills
- Willing to develop, learn
- Collaborative, team player,
- Customer and result oriented
- Proactive attitude,
- Yellow Belt Certified and PMGB certified - advantage
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in Johnson Controls offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1600 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.