Senior Change Transformation Manager
Through Project Focus we are building a better business for our EMEALA employees, customers and suppliers. We modernize our IT landscape, streamline our processes and better connect our businesses, employees and customers across our region. We remove complexity, provide increased transparency and create significant opportunities for better decision making and innovation while further strengthening employee and customer experiences.
What you will do
Your role is critical for our organization to realize the full potential of large-scale change initiatives, by ensuring our employees have the knowledge, capabilities and motivation to successfully and sustainably implement new ways of working.
As a key member of Project Focus, you partner with country and Shared Service Centres management and the cross-functional Focus team to ensure a seamless business-led deployment execution, while maximizing employees’ adoption of new tools, processes and behaviors.
You balance your holistic and big-picture approach with operational execution drive at country/ local level. You support business leaders in maintaining business continuity through Focus deployment and improving business performance over time.
Make project Focus happen; support country/ Shared Service Centres leadership and their teams to build an understanding of the new business model, adopt the new ways of working, learn the new system and develop the critical skills required to achieve Focus business benefits
Partner with country/ Shared Service Centres teams to successfully and sustainably deploy Focus change, communications and training plans
Facilitate shifts in mindset, behaviour and skills for employees impacted by change to maximize employee and customer experience
How you will do it
- Lead the engagement with in-country and Business Centre leaders and their teams to define and support Focus deployment locally. Help articulate local resources need and the role of the business team in the successful delivery of Project Focus.
- Lead the delivery of go-live change and training activities in regions to support in-country and Business Centre colleagues in understanding the requirements for change, build the skills required to operate with new processes and system and shift mindsets.
- Work with the in-country and Business Centre leaders to identify Change Leads and Change Champions and upskill them on the overall change plan and their roles. Establish a feedback loop to share lessons learned across country leadership and deployment waves.
- Own the overall change and training plans and partner with local team to tailor change, communications and training activities to address local challenges and ensure localisation and translation of key content.
- Coordinate with in-country leaders to identify training attendees, map them to Focus training curriculum and ensure training is received in a timely fashion enabling to build the required skills at the right time.
- Act as a coach to Project Focus workstream leads to help them understand their role in leading change and enabling in-country deployment.
- Ensure successful deployment in country, driving adoption of new ways of working, tool and behaviours – measuring impact and outcomes, making Focus a success story for JCI
- Continually seek and capitalize upon opportunities to increase employee experience and customer value
What we look for
- Extensive experience in change management ideally in leading international companies
- Proven ability to directly manage and develop a team to higher performance
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships with country/ Shared Service Centres leadership and gain commitment from their teams to assure buy-in, accelerate decision making and manage risk in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to “get things done” in an influencer role across different cultures and business environments
- Understanding of local commercial context and ability to flex approach accordingly, e.g. connect with experience of in-branch/ field employees
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to connect across multiple stakeholders across very different areas of the projects (from technical to soft skills)
- Persistence and focus on results; cognitive and emotional intelligence
- Creative, innovative and agile with the ability to think outside the box and embrace unexpected changes with a positive, “can do” mindset
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology, ideally coupled with Lean Six Sigma or related certification
- Previous experience in business improvement and project management
Salary compensation starting from 3000 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is a leading pure play buildings business serving a wide range of diverse customers in more than 150 countries.
We advance the safety, comfort and intelligence of spaces and places. Our purpose is to power the success of our customers and to protect the environment.
Our 100,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next-generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
We are the power behind your mission!