OTC Cash Application Manager
What you will do
We are hiring an Order-to-Cash Cash Application Manager to be part of our Finance Cash Management team. This individual will be a core member of EMEALA Cash Management team leading Cash application activities for EMEA region.
He / She will initiate and lead strategic initiatives in the cash application area to drive standardized, efficient and automated Order-to-Cash operations. The Cash Application Manager will be in charge of operational performance of the EMEA cash application organization and lead an organization of about 50 people, distributed in several teams responsible for EMEA Cash applications, Direct Debit and Billing activities.
The OTC Cash Application Manager reports into the BT&S Senior Director Cash Management EMEALA organization and works closely with the BT&S finance staff across Johnson Controls.
How you will do it
• Establish and maintain sound business processes, effective system of internal controls and key performance indicators
• Drive standardization in Order-to-Cash activities and processes
• Work with OTC transformation and IT teams to implement Order-to-Cash vision through cash application and billing automation projects
• Achieve KPI goals: decrease unapplied cash, decrease cost per transaction, apply received cash within 24 hours, unapplied cash as a % of cash collected below 2%.
• Work with sponsors and stakeholders to communicate updates and operational performance
• Collaborate and coordinate with related projects and internal functions to align objectives and manage interdependencies ensuring good relations and communication
• Lead, motivate and develop the team
• Ensure timely reporting of key financial information
• Ensure ethical and accounting principle compliance
• Ensure that external partners and regional partners receive accurate and on-time information
What we look for
• University degree in business administration or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/ Accounting
• Minimum 6 years of experience in Finance department,
• Min 4 years of experience with leading and developing people
• Previous experience in Order to Cash or Procure to Pay
• Previous experience with process automation
• Knowledge of process analysis and business simplification
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to influence across the organization and work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
• Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, monthly bonus, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 2200 EUR/month gross (plus monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.