Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Country Finance Manager
What you will do
Country Finance Manager will be the Finance Partner for the Business Unit Finance (BUFs) based in country and will be the primary owner of the General Ledgers assigned to him/her. As such they will be responsible for the proper closing and statement of the accounts and be the first point of contact for any queries and audits. This role will also be responsible for compliance and ensuring a robust internal control environment in his/her assigned region. In addition, this person will act as intermediary between the Business Center teams (PTP, OTC, RTR, ICO) and the Business ensuring close cooperation and fast issue resolution.
How you will do it
- Primary owner of the General Ledger (GL) and support BU finance team for GL queries, compliance reviews, internal audit related to service centers activities (responsibilities to be defined based on taxonomy file)
- First contact point for BUFs for issues relating compliance and integrity of accounts and supporting implementation of accounting policies and procedures
- Maintain a robust internal control environment at country level and ensure compliance to corporate Internal Control principles and policies – regular review of performed internal/SOX controls
- Regular ops review with IBC to ensure resolution of MEC issues and to drive efficiency and improve internal controls e.g. reducing manual journals and process exceptions
- Drive efficiency in IBC and improve internal controls
- Own the month end close and coordinate month end close calendar in line with the global reporting schedule (Ebit confirmation in IBC). Ensure all activities in MEC are completed (BS/PnL review)
- Ensure financial reporting compliance to relevant internal policies, internal/SOX controls and US GAAP
- Randomly Review of Monthly Journal Entries to ensure the compliance with JCI policies and US GAAP
- Perform (at least on an annual basis) the review of the key Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations ensuring compliance with the global policies (e.g. approvals, escalations, quality criteria), and that financial reports fairly represents the financial condition and the results of the operations and is free from any material omissions
- Review and approve monthly analytical review, quarterly and year-end reporting schedules
- Leading regular (Balance Sheet review, Month End Close) and ad-hoc calls with business
- Play active role in internal projects – merge/split of entities, ERP projects, leading of UAT, etc.
- Promote effective communication between the BBC and business through first-hand knowledge of the business and internal policies and processes
- Act as first escalation point for issues that doesn’t get resolved between BBC processing teams and business functions
- Act as intermediary to ensure close cooperation and effective communication between the business and corporate functions (CFS, Tax, BBC, Treasury etc.) and drive accountability around common responsibility matrices.
What we look for
- Finance & Accounting degree or equivalent
- Complex Finance or Controlling experience
- Experience with all Financial Statements areas (or most)
- Financial Analysis
- Excellent communication
- Strong customer and business orientation
- Desire to develop business acumen
- Leadership skills
- Ability to write and speak fluent English
- Previous experience as a Finance Manager
- Qualified in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or CPA
- Audit, Internal Control, Financial Compliance, FP&A experience
- Shared service center experience
- Team Leading or experienced in managerial roles
- Manufacturing, Engineering and Consumer Goods
- Experience of USGAAP, IFRS, SOX, P&L or General Ledger
- Project Management
- ERPs (SAP, iScala, Oracle), HFM
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in Johnson Controls offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center.. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 2350 EUR/month gross based on relevant experience.This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.