Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
What you will do
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for the accurate execution of payroll systems and procedures and the use of HRIS and maintaining and improving organizational and data processing systems.
How you will do it
- Maintain the payroll systems (wages categories and taxation etc.)
- Ensures Payroll for assigned country is processed accurately and on-time for each pay cycle
- Process monthly variables based on the instruction from different departments
- Monitor changes in employee status (entries, exits, fixed-term contracts, internal department changes)
- Calculate earnings from timesheets, including overtime or shift payments
- Make salary deductions where instructed due to local taxation (e.g. company car, fringe benefits etc.)
- Prepare regularly scheduled reports for governmental and other external agencies regarding company payment of various taxes, group insurance premiums, union dues, etc.
- Register and deregister employees at the health and social insurance companies
- Participate on audit activities with internal and external parties
- Compile appropriate reports for the Accounting Department
- Participate and collaborate with other departments on different projects related with Payroll processing
- Provide job trainings team members as needed
- Manage Year-end tax return processing and consulting services provide to employees
- Notify the employment office according to the Severely Disabled Persons Act
- Manage Health insurance reconciliation
What we look for
- English to a Proficient level (written and spoken)
- Microsoft Excel - Advance level
- Ability to organize and plan effectively
- Experience with working in international environment
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in Payroll
- Experience in process documentation & instructional design
- Participation on different projects
- Degree in accounting, business, or a related field preferred
- Other languages is an advantage
We are looking for candidates with Payroll experience but this will also suit some with strong Excel skills who is interested in pursuing a career in Payroll.
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in Johnson Controls offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary compensation starting from 1600 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.