What you will do
Johnson Controls are now seeking an individual with experience in Procurement, who is keen to further develop their career within a global company and a global Procurement Organization. Your primary focus will be on direct material across the EMEA region. If you are interested to work in highly diverse team then you are the right talent for us.
How you will do it
- Be an active part of our Transformation process, from operational to a more strategic approach.
- Work closely with procurement teams and key cross functional stakeholders understanding spend requirements and negotiating prices as appropriate.
- Understand business requirements and support their translation into sourcing strategies.
- Implement sourcing strategies.
- Negotiate commercial and contractual interactions with external suppliers
- You will be responsible for implementing and supporting the creation of sourcing plans for the local categories based on internal requirements, supply market analysis and cost models.
- Stakeholder management: Engages, obtains sponsorship and influences senior level stakeholders.
- Support procurement teams to create and implement sourcing plans.
- Get initial insights on supply market, understand cost drivers and creating cost models.
- Using market and other data to inform buying recommendations.
- Assisting contract and category negotiations across the portfolio.
- Supporting supplier performance, relationship management and post-contract value creation.
- Supporting the function to provide the end to end procurement process; delivering cost savings, spend under management & driving innovation.
- Building & updating pipeline activity & tracking delivery against plans.
- Lead ideation sections, with key cross function stakeholders, for cost reduction ideas.
What we look for
- University degree required
- Purchasing Experience
- Proactive, adaptable & flexible approach
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Commercial awareness & highly numerical
- Experience managing internal stakeholders, external suppliers and working to deadlines
- Experience with Procurement Tender/ Bidding process
- Confident communicator with stakeholders at all levels
- Organized with attention to detail
- Drive to ‘make things happen’ and create opportunities
- Creative problem solver
- Experience gathering and analyzing data to drive category decision-making
- Experience in MS Office and ideally Procurement processes including eProcurement suites
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in Johnson Controls offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1550 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.