Customer Service Specialist (Inbound Analyst)
What you will do
OTC (Order to Cash) department`s responsibility covers all processes related to receiving, processing and fulfilling customer`s requests for goods or services. Order to Cash department is continuously working on improvements and process enhancements to fulfill our customer`s requirements in highest quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
What you will do
• Handle incoming customer account/invoice related calls and correspondence
• Interaction with internal departments to ensure customer enquiries are effectively resolved and documented where appropriate
• Dispute resolution in a timely and expeditious manner
• Provide supporting documentation to the Inbound Customer Accounts Team Leader when required to enable effective commencement of litigation on customer accounts that have defaulted
• Prioritize workload to ensure agreed objectives are achieved. This to include continuous focus on aged debt.
• To undertake regular tasks/activities as defined by the Inbound Customer Accounts Team Leader, these to include: account detail change, action daily phone and email enquiries, work with other team like Dispute Resolution and Collections department
• To achieve pre-determined performance targets to include average call handling times, call volumes (40 calls a day minimum) and emails.
What we look for
• Secondary education degree or adequate professional experience focusing on Collections/Customer care / Sales
• minimum 1 –1.5 years experience in the Collections / Customer care / Sales department
• C1 level of English
• Willing to develop and learn, Communicative, Collaborative, Team player, Proactive attitude, Flexibility, Customer oriented
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1150 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.