Automation Business Analyst
Automation Business Analyst plays a crucial role in bridging the gap between business functions and the Automation Team. You will work with the business to identity opportunities for improvement and automation. It is essential that you can “translate” business needs to a technical team to help develop Intelligent Automation solutions. You will also be heavily involved in process mapping, process mining, project scoping, user testing, documentation, production analysis, project management, continuous improvement whilst working in Agile environment.
How you will do it
- Help the Automation Delivery Lead, Center of Finance IT (CeFIT) Team and Continuous Improvement (CI) Team to discover and scope business processes suitable for Intelligent Automation
- Promote next generation of Intelligent Automation technology, such as AI, Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to discover more project opportunities in these areas
- Continuously learn about Key Future Capabilities – ML, NLP, OCR – and act as a tough advocate of Intelligent Automation in front of our Stakeholders
- Perform accurate Bottoms Up analysis using the latest technology and methodology setup
- Create Initial Process Analysis, Business Case and Scope of Work for the automation projects
- Be responsible for creating up to date Process Definition Document (PDD)
- Define relevant mapping tables, business rules in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to support the code delivery process
- Drive creation of the Unit Tests for development
- Lead the UAT beta sessions with the business users and SMEs
- Translate change requests to the Automation Team during UAT sessions
- Analyze production reports, exceptions and completed transactions to define, scope and design change requests which will improve the overall success rate of the solutions in production
- Support Automation Delivery Lead in running Design Sessions between the business and Automation Team
- Resolve any process related issues that are being discovered as part of the delivery process
What we look for
- Experienced IT Business Analyst or Process SME with at least 2 years of proven IT or Automation project delivery
- Good understanding of business process analysis or process mining
- Good understanding of IT Change Management
- Experience working with IT Developers or Business SMEs
- Good analytical skills and interpersonal skills to interact with various business representatives
- Process design documentation experience using flow charts or BPMN
- Ability to articulate business process requirements to a development team (and vice versa: IT requirements to the business) in order to support project delivery
- Good knowledge of Project Management daily routine and practices
- Good knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Great verbal and written communications skills
- English language to a business proficiency level
- Any RPA, Microsoft Cognitive Services, Project Management, Agile or Scrum certification
- Master’s Degree in IT, Management or Finance field of study
- Knowledge of Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN)
- Experience in process optimization and standardization
In this role you will be encouraged to improve and develop your knowledge through on-going training and achieving certifications in areas such as Blue Prism, UiPath, Microsoft Cognitive Services, Agile, Scrum, Project Management etc. Successful candidates will also enjoy the benefit of developing their skills in Key Future Capabilities – AI, ML, NLP, OCR – where our Automation journey evolves. Natural progression of this position is in areas such as Project Management, Continuous Improvement, Central Finance IT and more.
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, monthly bonus, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping centre. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1850 EUR/month gross based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.