Accountant Clerk with Spanish
What you will do
Our Cash Applications directly impacts the financial result of a company, influencing cash flow, trade working capital and, like all of our roles, customer satisfaction. This team works to ensure that incoming payments from customers are allocated to the correct customer invoices in a timely manner to minimise account discrepancies through research and query resolution. If you’re a new graduate, this team offers a significant opportunity to grow professionally, by helping to stabilize processes, and directly contribute to the company’s ongoing success.
How you will do it
- Daily allocation of incoming payments
- Comparison of payment details with open receivables booked on customer account
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Processing of manual journal entries according to Cash application policies
- Follow up on the issues related to cash application
- Proactive approach in resolution of unapplied cash
- Month End Close activities
- Reconciliation of AR related accounts
- Prepayments tracking and follow up
- Preparing of ad hoc reports, status updates
- Active communication with internal customers and business units in order to ensure smooth process of cash application
What we look for
- Accounting background and accuracy
- Degree in business administration or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/Accounting
- English on advanced level
- Spanish on advanced level
- MS-Office user knowledge
- Pro-active attitude
- Experience in ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle, iScala)
- Working experience in Finance/Accounting is an advantage
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1000 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.