Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
What you will do
The Procure to Pay (PTP) department covers all activities related to 3rd party supplier invoices, employee expense reports and inter-company invoices from invoice receipt to payment – including supporting the tasks of helpdesk, account reconciliation, invoice compliance and reporting.
How you will do it
- Aged items and Debit balance resolution
- Provide back-up to SOX controls
- Communication on daily basis in English
- Liaise with all departments to ensure the vendor questions are dealt in a timely and efficient manner
- Providing an excellent communication feedback in a polite and timely manner
Qualifications - Internal
What we look for
- 3 years plus experience in Accounting or similar area
- Business education degree or strong accounting background
- Fluent English (spoken & written; B2 level)
- Good PC skills and excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Willingness to learn, develop
- Customer and result oriented personality
- Analytical skills
- Team player with pro-active approach and problem solving personality
- Good Attention to Detail
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
Starting from 1300 EUR/month gross based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center.. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Johnson Controls Inc.-INTERNAL-(Daniela Janeckova)
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.