What you will do
The Johnson Controls Asset Management team is seeking an Asset Analyst to work on all aspects of the asset management lifecycle: acquire, track, maintain, allocate, and retire.
How will you do it
- Implement JCI’s asset management plan, policies, procedures, and standards
- Support the procurement (e.g., buying, leasing, licensing) of IT assets
- Support vendor RFPs and negotiations as it pertains to the acquisition of IT assets
- Perform regular audits of the assets to ensure accurate data pertaining to the IT asset lifecycles
- Review and track inventory (physical and virtual) in CMDB
- Retire assets, transition users to other resources, and update asset records
- Cancel support agreements, terminate license renewals, and support the planning for replacement assets
- Support customer-facing platforms to ensure assets are allocated as needed
- Plan, monitor, record, and renewal software license and/or hardware assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts
- Support activities related to the asset spend, licensing, entitlements, deployment, and reclamation
- Develop asset management reports, including the cost of owning and operating assets
- Review billing data and make recommendations for reducing costs and optimizing payments
- Facilitate the distribution of asset costs
- Cross-train across several areas of the team to provide back up for team members
- Track software renewal dates and coordinate with internal stakeholders and vendors to renew on time and at the appropriate levels
- Assist with budget tracking and estimating
What we look for
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Technology, or related major with a background or interest in Information Technology required
- 3+ years’ experience working in a professional environment
- Knowledge of or experience working with software assets desired
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word required
- Experience working in MS Access preferred
- Experience in finance a plus
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and highly organized
- Capable of prioritizing work and multi-tasking
- Takes initiative and able to work independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in Johnson Controls offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1500 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience. This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.