Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
What you will do
You will ensure the engagement and support of deployment and management of procurement programs in order to optimize the overall procurement & sourcing activities. Procurement programs may include but are not limited to: tools implementation, requisition processes, PO processes, GRN processes, DOA. You will personally obtain a broad Procurement experience across EMEALA within this role.
How you will do it
- Under direct supervision of the strategic program manager, purchasing team manager or director, and in close collaboration with the regional Procurement team and Category team, coordinate the deployment and implementation of defined supply chain programs, projects and tools while maintaining full alignment with IT, ERP and the regional cross-functional program teams.
- Attend workshops and follow up with Use Cases, questions, flows, engagement, process reviews.
- Liaise closely with Key partners/stakeholders
- Co-ordinate weekly and regular communication/alignment of program activities with colleagues and
- co-ordinate / plan for future program developments
- Engage with other work stream teams to ensure one standard P2P process and a seamless interface between work streams
- Develop metrics to measure performance and compliance in each of the programs design, including agreed KPI Dashboard reporting.
- Undertake other program related activities and responsibilities as defined and assigned during program lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Business, Procurement and other functions to deploy a standard set of processes and procedures.
- Develop understanding of current state working processes related to R2R across EMEA
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min. 3year previous experience with purchasing processes and change management
- Strong process and program management skills
- Capable of making and driving decisions
- Strategic thinking; problem solving
- Good written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills
- Training skills: able to train and develop suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Self-driven and able to work in a dynamic, diverse environment with colleagues/peers, internal and external parties, within a team
- Able to manage uncertainty with high flexibility
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel and PPT)
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the procure to pay (PTP) process during progression of project
- Experience with ERP integration
- Other language, preferably Spanish or German or French
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, monthly bonus, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary compensation starting from 1600 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.