Item Master Data Administrator
What you will do
The Item Master Administrator is accountable for gathering information, entering, maintaining and monitoring core data to ensure compliance with policies and data quality requirements. In our team you will enjoy not only a very friendly atmosphere with our colleagues, but you can count on a very good relationship with our customers. You will have the chance to participate on various trainings and team-buildings. Continuous improvements are an essential part of our culture and there are many opportunities for future professional growth.
How you will do it
- Create, maintain, and improve the item master database by reviewing the item requests, creating new items, or adjusting the settings of existing item numbers in a timely manner
- Initiate, develop and execute plans and procedures to improve existing item master process
- Proactively monitor and control data quality. Identify item related problems and issues and offer insights and recommendations based on these findings
- Ensure new item master data are not duplications of existing data
- Maintain regular deactivation of obsolete data
- Key contact point for business owners to help troubleshoot data issues
- Work with business process owners in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation for all item master data
- Assign items to the appropriate legal entity
- Provide report on items as needed
- Create and distribute business analysis spreadsheets
- Provide general support as required, ensuring complete sensitivity and confidentiality be applied at all times
- Communication with customers in English language
What we look for
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Fluent English in written and spoken form is a must
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office software
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to gather, relate and summarize information into logical conclusions
- Adaptability to a changing role with potential to identify areas of improvement in our processes
- Process orientation and customer service focus
- Ability to work from home
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive with good problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and reliable
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in Johnson Controls offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1000 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience. This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.