What you will do
The Compliance Coordinators collect environmental compliance documentation to meet Conflict Minerals, REACH, RoHS and other legislation requirements. Coordinators help suppliers and JCI staff understand the Conflict Mineral Report Template (CMRT), REACH, ROHS and Full Material Disclosure (FMD) forms and legislation, explaining the purpose as well as policies and procedures pertaining these regulations. Coordinators are members of a team responsible for the quality of compliance declarations, and driving data cleansing efforts across the Compliance System Database, including development of the Supplier Master, and driving suppliers to provide required compliance documentation.
How you will do it
- Collect environmental compliance data of JCI products from internal sources and from external suppliers
- Obtain declarations of certification and full disclosure environmental reports for various regulations including Conflict Minerals, REACH, RoHS and other regulations
- Respond to various Supplier requests and communicating to the supplier, requiring corrections to provided compliance data. Reviewing compliance data to validate accuracy and meet defined checklists, to ensure completeness of data for loading into company’s compliance database
- Based on requests and challenges from suppliers, manufacturing plants, engineering and supply chain, evaluating and recommending solutions to Conflict Minerals / Compliance Management Team & Procurement & Engineering
- Contribute to compliance process definition, including overview and teamwork to organize process flows, and raise issues as needed to management.
What we look for
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in environmental field, alternately in Business, or Finance
- 1 - 2 years of Supply Chain working experience are preferred
- High oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability and enthusiasm for understanding environmental compliance regulations, material and substance specifications and data mining are preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) as well as use of the Internet
- Extensive experience or high natural aptitude at communication with external companies
- Data analytics skills are welcome
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, monthly bonus, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary compensation starting from 1100 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.