Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
What you will do
OTC (Order to Cash) department`s responsibility covers all processes related to receiving, processing and fulfilling customer`s requests for goods or services. ORDER to CASH department is continuously working on improvements and process enhancements to fulfill our customer`s requirements in highest quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
How will you do it
- Setting and clearly communicating goals to the team
- Follow up on team performance, rewarding good achievements, addressing performance gaps
- Follow up on team status and well being
- Supporting personal development of team members - providing development suggestions
- Liaising between the team and stakeholders
- Reinforcing stable personnel and acting in case of new hiring needed
- Ensure alignment of customer credit limit in ERP with Credit Insurer policy
- Supporting business growth through credit limit negotiation with Credit Insurer
- Mitigating credit risk and cooperating with the team and business
- Set up collections targets aligned with the profit plan and current economic situation
- Prioritizing Team's collection effort and adherence to Collection Strategy
- Escalating collection risks to finance management and sales organization
- Developing collection strategies in order to meet cash collection and past due target
- Monitoring of disputes balance and age
- Monitoring of appropriate dispute assignment and resolution flow
- Escalation of aged disputes
- Regular communication with finance management, in particular Hitachi Finance Director
- Managing special assignments and projects on regular basis
- Aligning team activities with the company strategy
- Preparation of quarterly past due outlook
- Follow up on over 90d cases and legal cases
- MEC reporting on past due and collection results with deep dive
- Ad hoc reporting
- Implementation of new solutions enhancing cash collection efficiency
- Close cooperation with other CI functions in Hitachi and BBC organization
- Detection of improvement opportunities within credit and collection processes. Transforming them into actionable items
- Follow up on special projects
What we look for
- People management including remote team management & management of very senior and experienced team members
- Communication & presentation skills, adjustment of communication depending on the audience
- Positive can-do attitude, action and result oriented
- Acting with integrity at all times
- Familiar with key financial terms and basic accounting principles
- Familiar with the concept of credit management
- Very good MS Excel, MS Teams and MS Power Point skills
- English (Fluent);
- Fluency in French language
- Oracle 11i / 12 / Fusion user skills; knowledge of SAP is an additional asset
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in Johnson Controls offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1800 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience. This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.