Junior Tax Accountant (Ref. No.: WD30088763006)
What you will do
This role offers a unique opportunity to complete a full time position working for a dynamic multinational company. It implies many interactions with other members of the different teams about various topics.
How you will do it
- Daily support for EMEA Central Tax Compliance team
- Work with accounting systems (SAP, Hyperion, Oracle, iScala etc)
- Preparation of SOX reconciliations
- Processing of tax payments
- Reporting tasks in Excel
- Cooperation with other finance and non-finance teams across the BBC
- Assist on miscellaneous ad-hoc tax compliance projects as required
- Provide administrative support with Tax Audits
- Assisting in general office management tasks (i.e. ordering of office supplies, social calendar, etc…)
- Manage accounts payable for the tax function: PO creation, Invoice approval & follow up
- Daily communication in English language (by emails, phone calls, virtual talk)
- Develop international tax experience
- Managing signature and follow up on documents (i.e. tracking in/out flows)
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries
- Photocopy and print various documents
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer based information
What we look for
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent in English
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Sense of responsibility and initiative
- Strong team player
- Pro-active approach providing excellent customer service
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work flows
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Flexibility & confidentially is a must
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
Starting from 1100 EUR/month gross based on relevant experience.This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center.. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.