Messaging & E-collaboration Architect (Ref. No.: WD30088914006)
What you will do
This role reports to the Collaboration Services Manager, responsible for Collaboration technologies for JCI globally. The position is primarily responsible for the deployment and ongoing design and support of collaborative technologies throughout the JCI enterprise. This role will provide design, delivery, operational and technical support for the infrastructure and service related to Messaging collaboration technologies. A strong focus on Exchange Online, Skype for Business, and Microsoft Teams architecture design, and other collaborative technology, mobile technologies, problem resolution, change and problem management and process improvement is required.
How you will do it
- Leads implementation of application architectural solutions for both departmental and global projects.
- Seen as Messaging technology architect for the company with strong understanding of Exchange, SMTP, identity management, DKIM, DMARC, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams features.
- Scopes application architectural project costs, schedules, requirements and success criteria.
- Meets with client to determine implementation and integration needs and build project plan.
- Serves as liaison on technical issues between Application and Infrastructure groups.
- Serves as senior technical architect on multiple projects.
- Participates in the design, site architecture, and technology integration direction for Collaboration related technologies both in the cloud and on premise.
- Performs activities related to SaaS cloud applications; reviews new features, plans for implementation, and makes configuration recommendations for the SaaS applications.
- Performs upgrades, applies patches, and performs maintenance to on premise application suite.
- Adheres to the Company’s Code of Conduct and Business Ethics standards.
- Adheres to all current Incident, Change, Release and Problem management policies and procedures.
- Provide internal customer communication and project leadership in support of respective platform activities.
- Identify regional business requirements and priorities in order to support and deliver programs across all business units.
- Assists operational support teams for advanced issues.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement best practices.
- Creates and maintains appropriate procedural documentation. Roadmaps, network diagrams, etc.
- Communicates best practices for program adherence to all business units.
- Demonstrates positive customer service attitude and work ethic.
- Perform other duties of a similar nature or level.
What we look for
- Minimum 5 years experience in collaboration related technologies, implementation and design within a large-scale LAN/WAN network environment
- Experience in any of the following: Exchange, Outlook, Skype, Microsoft Teams
- Able to use PowerShell to manage and configure application stack
- Security experience with policies and practices for collaboration environments
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to establish and maintain high levels of client trust and confidence
- A proven track record of driving the delivery of large, complex messaging and collaboration projects
- A broad range of knowledge desired, including experience with: IP Networks, Application Analysis/development, Firewalls and Security Devices, Active Directory Authentication Integration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent years of education and experience
- A broad range of knowledge desired, including experience with: Voice over IP, Voice and Video communication technologies
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office 365 technologies, PowerApps/PowerAutomate, SharePoint, PowerBI, Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams advanced design and architecture related knowledge are an advantage
- Understand ITIL based IT operation mode and continue the effort for process excellence, process oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments and enthusiastically support project goals.
- Ability to work independently, efficiently manage time, demonstrate grace under pressure, flexible
- Sound decision-maker
- Strong customer service skills and background
- Excellent team participation
- Vendor and Cloud Management experience preferred in large global corporate environments
- Strong project management skills and global experience
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, regular monthly bonus paid after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 3000 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
Flexible working options will be considered within this role as well as we provide an excellent trainings in order to enhance and develop a skillset within a tools we work with.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.