Project Specialist (Ref. č.: WD30087496339)
What you will do
Our Record to Report team are responsible for completing general accounting transactions across the JCI business portfolio, whilst at the same time, ensuring that we meet our internal and external reporting and control requirements. Intercompany Department is a fast-paced group within JCI where new challenges arise every day. We are seeking an exceptional Project Specialist to be a key partner in the Intercompany department. This position will partner with multiple teams, as well as Technology teams to support and deliver on global projects impacting every part of our Finance organization.
The ideal candidate is an inquisitive self-starter with a strong accounting background, systems design expertise, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
How you will do it
- Providing project support and assistance to JCI's Intercompany teams with the leading of various projects and ensure successful project delivery and controllership
- Ownership of executing process improvement opportunities within Intercompany and existing processes and controls, including defining scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with leadership and stakeholders
- Highlighting accounting improvement opportunities on specific processes and accounts and partnering with accounting teams to implement
- Coordinating with accounting teams in Europe and ensuring strong communication, reporting, and best practices are identified, implemented and followed
- Influencing business decisions with effective verbal and written communication, data driven analysis and presentation of alternatives
- Experience in accounting/financial position for at least 3 years
- Fluent in English, minimum level B2
- Experience with translating accounting conclusions into operational processes
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Sufficient Excel skills to prepare well-formatted reports and make in depth analysis (vlookups, pivot, tables, etc.)
- Proactive to develop new procedures to resolve issues
- Good communication skills to negotiate with internal customers
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, MS Visual Basic, MS Visio, MS Projects, MS Power BI
- Knowledge of SAP, Oracle, iScala, Hyperion
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, a bonus to be paid after 6 months, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1300 EUR/month gross (plus a bonus to be paid after 6 months) based on relevant experience
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.Who we are
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.