Business Intelligence Specialist (Ref. No.: WD30086713003)
Our Reporting team work to provide insights into financial flows. This role supports the collections group in reporting their activity, in a timely, precise and accurate manner to support shareholder decisions and proper financial planning. This dynamic team of professionals faces challenging situations which provide significant opportunities for professional growth and development.
How you will do it
In your role as a Business Intelligence Specialist you will be required to gather, organize, and assess data from various sources in order to assemble coherent management reports and reports for internal customers on Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis, as well as provide ad hoc intelligence.
You will be required to locate and define new reports, design dashboards to support business strategy changes and identify process improvement opportunities that enhance automation and efficiency. You will be able to identify financial statuses by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts. Alongside this you will have the opportunity to support internal and external auditors through timely data provision and follow up actions. On a regular basis, you will be involved in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations for performance calls with internal customers, you will providing trending data and forecasts; explaining the processes and techniques used and making recommendations.
• 2 years as Finance Analyst or similar with a degree in business administration or professional experience focusing on Reporting/Data Analysis/Finance
• Confident user of Power BI/Power Query/Power Pivot (Tableau or alternatives)
• Confident in writing SQL queries; Database design and implementation is an advantage
• VBA for Excel is an advantage
• Direct involvement in (Continuous Improvement) projects
• Fluent in English, strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service, organizational, communication, and follow-up skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced team environment while meeting deadlines
• Involvement in transitions and standardization as part of the activities expected
• Experience in ERPs (e.g. SAP, Oracle, iScala, JD Edwards) is an advantage
• Solid self-management
• Team player with pro-active approach and problem solving personality, analytical thinker, resilient to stress
• Experience of working in Shared Service Centre/Retained/Outsourced environment is an advantage
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1800 EUR/month gross (plus regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.