IT Analyst, Information Risk Reporting (Ref. č.: WD30087104329)
Analyst, Information Risk Reporting will be part of part of the Global Information Security (GIS) function, specifically the newly established Risk Reporting Program. This program is global and will be responsible for developing and publishing key operating metrics that demonstrate the effectiveness of the GIS Program and provide assurance of the organization’s ability to maintain confidentiality, availability, and integrity of the information and technology assets governed by the GIS Program.
Under the direction of the Information Security Risk Reporting Senior Manager, this role collaborates closely with cross-functional stakeholders and supports the design and publishing of Key Performance and Key Risk Indicators. This role will serve in functional and technical support capacities, and will convert security-related technical data from multiple data sources security into consumable reporting. This position requires strong communication abilities, as it engages with cross-functional business partners, team members, and leadership across the organization.
How you will do it
- Serves as technical support for the team, combining security data from numerous data sources that are typically used in security and risk operations to identify performance trends, gaps, and opportunities for improvement
- Gathers reporting requirements from stakeholders, enables reporting options through different graphical layouts, and generates on-going reporting
- Supports ad-hoc requests and generates on-demand reporting
- Addresses data quality issues to drive metric and performance consistency and accuracy
- Presents information and reports in formats that are easily understood and consumed by end-users with a specific focus on driving end-user understanding and creating clarity
- Automates collection and correlation of security data to meet regular weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting cycles
- Leverages tools and technologies including Splunk and ServiceNow to generate reporting and create insight on the operating performance of IT control activities
- Applies management and analytics best practices
What we look for
- 2 years’ experience in IT Data Management & Analytics and/or Cybersecurity Operations, Incident Management, Risk Reporting
Senior level of knowledge in the area of Security Operations, especially SIEM, eGRC and other data correlation platforms
- General level of knowledge in Governance, Information Security Risk, and Compliance functional areas
- Experience constructing reports and dashboards to inform decision makers on operational performance
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to communicate security concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong consultative skills, with the ability to advise and consult with business and technical professionals
- Strong teaming skills incorporating cross-functional teams, peer relationships, informing, and understanding and appreciating differences
- Strong prioritization, presentation, and facilitation skills, demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities and drive change across a complex organization, through multiple stakeholders
- Prior experience working with Splunk or Power BI
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and CMDB
- CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information System Control) Information Security Auditor, CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional) or similar industry certification
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, monthly bonus, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping centre. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1500 EUR/month gross based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.