Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Financial Reporting and Analysis Manager with Spanish (Ref. No.: WD30084915305)
What you will do
The Financial Reporting and Analysis Manager will act as a business partner and will be spear-heading the financial quarterly forecasts, annual budgeting process and outlook process. You will provide financial support to Senior Management including preparing financial presentations, analysis, ad hoc analysis and other projects requested. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making.
How you will do it
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, capital expenditures and Balance Sheet, including statistical accounts
- Act as trusted business advisor by monitoring performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance, providing insights and decision making support to the business
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting and Modeling tools
- Lead harmonization of financial structure and reporting
- Drive the financial quarterly forecast, annual budget and outlook processes
- Implement and work with Business Intelligence Tools and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- Support Senior Management Team, local country finance teams and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Collaborate with various counterparts such as Shared Services Center to ensure accuracy, reliability and timeliness of analysis and reporting
- Understand drivers of financial results and present them to the Senior Management Team
- Support local and SSC accounting teams with closing activities
- Manage a small team of analysts if required by the role
What we look for
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis or equivalent experience in Accounting/Finance
- Min 2 years of experience in Financial Planning is a must
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Hyperion Enterprise or similar tool knowledge required
- Ability to work in complex financial systems environment
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated, while being active team player
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to influence across the organization and work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Experience with various ERPs, financial systems and complex excel based reporting is advantage
- Experience with Essbase
- Experience with people management
Salary compensation starting from 2500 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow.