Senior IT Finance Analyst (Ref. No.: WD30085975316)
Our Reporting team work to provide insights into financial flows. This role supports the accounts payable group in reporting their activity, in a timely, precise and accurate manner to support shareholder decisions and proper financial planning. This dynamic team of professionals, face challenging situations which provide significant opportunities for professional growth and development.
How you will do it
- Interpreting data and making comparative analyses
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of databases
- Maintaining database by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
- Understanding and interpreting data to insights and recommendations to senior leadership
- Preparation of reports on time and in requested quality
- Identifying financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Creating specifications for report and analysis based on PTP needs
- Analyzing end-to-end PTP process and results, using data from existing reports, data in ERPs, workflow tools, IT systems
- Identifying improvement opportunities in the current reporting processes
- Fluency in English language – spoken and written
- Advanced level of Excel (Macros creation from scratch, coding, etc.)
- Strong analytical thinking
- Strong skills in VBA, SQL, Power Bi, visualization Power B
- 4 years as finance analyst or similar position
- Experience with different ERP systems(working with data, output data…etc)
- Experience of working in financial environment
- University degree in business (IT) computer science or adequate professional experience focusing on business and financial data analytics, reporting, etc
- Programming in different languages/platforms (Java, C++…)
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, regular monthly bonus paid after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1600 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.