Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Software support & training specialist (Ref. No.: WD30079456226)
We are looking for a Software support & training specialist to join our team. In this position you can be based in one of our EU offices, preferably in Enschede (the Netherlands), Bratislava (Slovakia) or Luneburg (Germany).
What will you do:
As software support & training specialist you are responsible for the support and training in the SprinkCAD software for our customers within our fire protection business in Europe. You will also support sales and prospect, during the sales process, by providing consultancy and product demonstrations. You will take care of costumers needs during implementation, training and using of SprinkCAD software.
How you will do it:
- Provide Technical Support to Sales and Customers (users of SprinkCAD) across Europe by mail, phone and skype
- Participate in creating customer FAQ library
- Do product sales and marketing presentations in person and over web
- Report customer issues and software bugs to development through SprinkCAD systems
- Support the full product range of SprinkCAD Software Suite
- Test new versions of software suite and report issues
- Build and deliver Trainings as needed for internal and external customers
- A minimum of MBO degree with 3+ years related experience in the construction design industry, sprinkler/fire industry experience would be a plus
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Revit, Navis Works is a plus
- Salesforce.com & SAP experience is highly desirable
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Customer focused, strong interpersonal skills
- Problem-solver, self-starter and data and analytics driven by nature
- Presentation skills and capability to do face-to-face trainings
- Detail-oriented, particularly with respect to managing customer satisfaction
- Advanced written and spoken English communication skills, other languages (French or German) are welcome
What we offer:
We offer an exciting and challenging position with a global company and its international environment. In your role you will have great personal freedom and professional challenges. We provide you of trainings to make sure you have the full understanding of our products portfolio. In addition, we offer outstanding career- and personal development opportunities which will stretch your abilities and develop your talents.
Interested to apply?
You can apply through our website (preferably) or direct your application or any questions to Jana Bochnickova (Talent Acquisition BeNeLux) via [email protected]