Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior Procurement Analyst (Ref. č.: WD30083202280)
What you will do
Senior Procurement Analyst is responsible for all the Supply Chain Management (SCM) data analysis and reporting on the global geographical scope. In this role you will be supporting global/regional SCM organization by coordination of the deployment, implementation and management of reporting programs and tools under direct supervision of strategic program manager. In addition, you will be providing couching and training for analyst team members and coordinating the work / redistribution of work within the team.
How you will do it
- Analyze globally supplier database, including but not limited to: extract reports, analyze & review content, deliver information, consolidate suppliers and review payments terms.
- Support the development and maintenance of the SCM metrics and scorecards.
- Deliver SCM metrics and scorecards based on analysis of reports and consolidated data.
- Support development of saving opportunities by extracting & consolidating supplier spend data and by identifying E/A saving opportunities.
- Support the strategic goal to improve Trade Working Capital (TWC) performance by extracting reports, identifying gaps between targets & actuals and supporting follow-up of improvement plans.
- Will be responsible for commenting and implementing reporting related processes.
- Prepare methodics for forecast preparation.
What we look for
- University degree in Business Administration
- 3 years of experience in logistics and financial analysis
- Fluent in English language
- Advanced use of MS Excel and SQL knowledge
- Ability to take actions, decisions & to generate ideas, products, processes in promised timely manner
- Ability to recognize, respond to customer expectations with sense of urgency
- Advanced use of MS Access
Power BI knowledge
Salary compensation starting from 1500 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience. This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, monthly bonus, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.