Accountant - accounts payable helpdesk with 50% US time - 4 months contract (Ref. No.: 1912686)
What you will do
The Procure to Pay (PTP) department covers all activities related to 3rd party supplier invoices, employee expense reports and inter-company invoices from invoice receipt to payment – including supporting the tasks of helpdesk, account reconciliation, invoice compliance and reporting.
How you will do it
- Overall responsibility for Accounts Payable support
- Responsible for timely resolution of vendor’s queries
- Communication on daily basis in English
- Liaise with all departments to ensure the vendor questions are dealt in a timely and efficient manner
- Providing an excellent communication feedback in a polite and timely manner
What we look forRequired
- Fluency in English language – Spoken and written
- Strong communications skills and analytical skills
- Team player with pro-active approach and problem solving personality
- Accounting or financial knowledge is an advantage
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers a competitive salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
Starting from 1150 EUR/month gross based on relevant experience.This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center.. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Working in US shift
- Working patterns for US shift at Johnson Controls are 13:30 – 22:00 (Mon – Friday)
There are extra benefits for employees covering US time:
- 30% bonus in your base salary for every hour worked in US time (whole shift)
- 2 x 4€ meal vouchers a day, fully covered by the company.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.