Dutch speakers wanted! (Ref. No.: 167754)
Our Cash Collections team work to maximize the timely collection of cash from our customers around the globe, through the effective management of enquiries made and received by telephone. We work to keep our aged debt to a minimum through timely action of outstanding debt.
How you will do it
• manage customer accounts portfolio of assigned branches / countries and ensure that customers are contacted and paying in a timely and efficient manner through daily phone calls
• determine and log any contact activity and call outcomes, with follow-up dates
• resolve specific disputes for designated reason codes
• track status of disputed accounts receivable
• perform regular account reconciliation with customers
• fluent English and Dutch language in both spoken & written form (level C1 or similar)
• customer focus
• professional communication skills over the phone leading to strong working relationships
• work experience with phone communication is a plus
• strong organizational and problem solving skills
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary rande from 1200 to 1400 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.