Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Direct Debit Accountant Clerk (Ref. No.: WD30078254217)
Our Direct Debit team ensures accurate and timeliness of setting up and maintaining new and existing Direct Debit information for customers’ accounts, performing Bank and customer account reconciliation. As a Direct Debit Accountant clerk, you will resolve customer disputes related to their Direct Debit and liaise with local Managers and Finance specialists to facilitate the resolution of the queries.
How you will do it
• Ensuring that customer Direct Debit details are created/updated with accurate timeliness of monthly Direct Debit submissions
• Ensuring that Unpaid Direct Debits are accurately recorded and allocated on the customer’s account.
• Cooperating with Cash Allocation Department
• Providing customer satisfaction through the delivery of accurate entry
• Investigating and providing resolutions of indemnity claims and payment queries in timely manner
• Ensuring reconciliation of customer accounts when queries arise
• Performing Indemnity requests to meet banking deadlines
• Accounting or finance background (Bachelor or business academy)
• 0-2 years of experience of working in OTC environment
• MS-Office (Excel - intermediate - Pivot tables, filters, VLOOKUP, IF)
• Intermediate English B2 and good communication skills -
• Self-motivated with proactive approach – able to adopt new ideas and process improvements using technology
• Customer oriented with drive for results
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1000 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.