Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Accountant AP Support with German (Ref. č.: WD30076493213)
Our Accounting team manages overall support of Accounts Payable and handles the timely resolution of vendor’s queries, providing professional communication and first hand support to the business.
How you will do it
- General communication with internal customers regarding invoice status, payment status, bank confirmations or any important detail related to AP by email or phone
- Responsibility for Legal cases or Credit holds escalated internally by business or Leadership with focus on timely and high quality resolution
- Managing the resolution of issues within PTP in order to provide one consolidated feedback to the requestor
- Cooperation with AP teams or other departments to find solution for outstanding issues
- Preparing Ad Hoc analysis of vendor account to identify root cause of an issue (Aging, Payment discipline, etc.)
- Authorization to submit Manual Payments/Quick Payments in urgent cases
- Verification of checks, stop payments/voids communication (from Banking/Payment team BE NA)
- Specific Automatic Jobs activities (ERS, Retrobills, communication related to those activities)
- Responsibility for AP support
- Responsible for timely resolution of vendor’s queries
What we look forRequired
- 1,5 years’ experience in Finance area (preferably in Accounts Payable)
- Business education degree
- Fluent English and German language (spoken & written; C1 level)
- Good PC skills and excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Willingness to learn, develop
- Customer and result oriented personality
- Analytical skills
- Team player with pro-active approach and problem solving personality
- Good Attention to Detail
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regularmonthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1150 EUR/month gross based on relevant experience. This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we areJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.