Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist with German - Bratislava/Prague (Ref. No.: 1911804)
Regional Talent Acquisition Specialists-Eastern Europe– English plus German speaker, Prague, Bratislava, partly home office, part time or full time job. (CZ, SK, AT, HU, PL, RU, RO, BG)
Tell me how you would like to arrange your working schedule and we will try to find win win solution. We offer flexibility, continuous improvement, own responsibility, work life balance and possibility to learn and grow within the whole region or specific countries.
Are you looking to career in recruitment within a diversified technology and multi industrial leader? Do you see yourself in a global organization where you will support and navigate stakeholders across borders? Then read more about Johnson Controls can offer you! Johnson Controls is a global organization with more than 120.000 employees dedicated to creating a safe, comfortable and sustainable future through efficient building technologies and solutions.
What you will do
The EMEA Talent Acquisition Centre of Expertise was set up in 2015 to centralize recruitment activities and talent attraction across the region. The team works as experts to access the external talent labour market. We are positioned to make a dramatic impact on the culture at Johnson Controls by focusing on delivering high quality hires in an appropriate time frame.
As part of the Centre of Expertise - EMEA, the Talent Acquisition Specialist is accountable for delivering end-to-end expert recruitment services (from briefing to negotiating offers) for our businesses across Europe and take responsibility for all aspects of operational recruiting. You will report to the Regional Talent Acquisition Manager for the EE region.How you will do it
- Working closely with key stakeholders to consult on recruiting strategy and influence hiring practices.
- Prioritizing the urgency and importance of your business unit’s requisition load and build pipelines of qualified candidates for critical roles.
- Developing and executing tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow that meets diversity and overall recruiting goals.
- Playing a key role in delivering improvements to the processes that we will be applying across the Centre of Expertise
- As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you have disciplined focus on your customers
- Using insights gained through relationships to anticipate future needs and consistently add value for the customer
- You deliver results and are fuelled by your passion to win, taking personal responsibility to ensure success
- You are an agile communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills, understand your audience, and can quickly adapt to meet the needs of differing audiences
- Believing the best work is done in teams, and you seek to collaborate with peers to support their activities and accomplish organization-level goals
- You hold peers accountable for commitments, but demonstrate loyalty to the team through competent delivery and approachability
- You are analytical, considering data from multiple sources & relationships, and draw conclusions & assumptions that will best benefit the business
- You should be naturally curious and have a drive to deliver a best in class service while adding commercial value to the process with the knowledge you build up of the market and disciplines you will be focusing on
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications or related field
- Min. 1+ years of more of progressive experience in corporate and/or search firm recruiting, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting,
- Experience in stakeholder management in a multicultural environment
- Competence in developing digital candidate sourcing strategies
- Knowledge of regional recruiting & staffing laws
- Technology aptitude - experience with enterprise ATS & CRM systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other direct sourcing tools
- Foundational understanding of the Boolean search language, and how those search principles apply to both internet and database searches
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German any additional European language is a plus.
We offer flexibility in organization of work, friendly and open minded environment, continuous improvement, own responsibility, work life balance and possibility to learn and grow within the whole region or specific countries.
Besides international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary based on relevant experience. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for. We have diversified seniority in TA roles in team.
The advertised salary for this position is 1500€ / Month, the actual salary will be based on your experience and education.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of people all over the world. How do we do this? By working together on holistic solutions for smarter buildings and cities today and tomorrow. By protecting people and the environment. By giving back in the communities we live in. By solving today’s challenges while constantly asking ‘what’s next?’ So, what’s next in your future?
We’re driven to make tomorrow better. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. And we take pride in making Johnson Controls a vibrant, rewarding place to work. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You’ll work with the best and brightest from around the world to shape the future and your career. Tomorrow needs you.