Purchasing Team Leader (Ref. č.: WD30076165196)
What you will do
Central Procurement Solutions team is responsible for development of effective processes and providing excellent support for Procurement organization and entire JCI business. As a team leader, you will ensure smooth daily operations by allocation of transactional volume to the team/ avoid workload allocation issues or improper allocation leading to inefficiencies of some and overload of other employees.
This role provides excellent opportunities to apply existing skills in a complex and interesting environment, whilst developing your professional profile using varied ERPs, directly enhancing your career potential.
How you will do it
- Leads team of Purchasing Coordinators
- Develops and implements effective processes, collaborates on projects
Ensures that all applicable internal processes, guidelines and working instructions are kept
- Resolves internal customer expectations and proposes new solutions to simplify customer’s work
- Creates, implements and measures key performance indicators for team and purchasing coordinators
- Cooperates with other business support teams to ensure complex services for internal customers
- Ensures promotion and keeping of JCI ethics policy within own team
- Builds team following JCI HR policies and standards and providing coaching, development and motivation to bring out the best in each team member and ensure succession planning
- Recruits, hires, and retains staff
What we look for
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences
- Proven experience with leading a team – minimum 1 year
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Fluent level of English
- Knowledge of German language
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Collaborative, customer and result oriented
- Proactive attitude and open minded
- Team player
Salary compensation starting from 1600 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.