Senior Finance Analyst / Reporting (Ref. č.: WD30074957179)
What you will do
Our Record to Report team are responsible for completing general accounting transactions across the JCI business portfolio, whilst at the same time, ensuring that we meet our internal and external reporting and control requirements.
How you will do it
- Prepare financial analyses, variance analyses, review P&L / BS, comparison to FCST
- Discuss and present final reviews with Senior Leadership
- Be an integral member in the monthly financial close process and perform ad hoc projects and analysis as needed
- Analyze business results for key takeaways to achieve business objectives, coordinate and consolidate, where appropriate all financial reporting
- Monitor compliance with controls and systems, be part of the compliance review process
- Prepare detailed financial models for business segments, drive business initiatives, and identify, implement, and deliver key operational efficiencies
- Review balance sheet reconciliation activities, and post journal entries
What we look for
- Degree in accounting and / or finance
- 4 years of experience in complex accounting, preferably in the industrial products sector
- Strong Accounting background and accuracy
- Languages required English (strong communicative level)
- Accountability for results
- Strong analytical skills
- Hyperion experience is a plus
- Having local accounting certifications or partially having completed FIA/ CIMA/ ACCA is a plus.
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1600 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly salary bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Facebook and LinkedIn.