Accountant AP Support with German (Ref. No.: WD30071828135)
Our Accounting team manages overall support of Accounts Payable and handles the timely resolution of vendor’s queries, providing professional communication and first hand support to the business.
How you will do it
- Overall responsibility for Accounts Payable support
- Responsible for timely resolution of vendor's queries
- Communication on daily basis in English and German
- Liaise with all departments to ensure the vendor questions are dealt in timely and efficient manner
- Providing an excellent communication feedback in a polite and timely manner
- Fluency in English and German language - spoken and written
- Strong communication skills and analytical skills
- Team player with pro-active approach and problem solving personality
- Accounting or financial knowledge is an advantage
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
Starting from 1150 EUR/month gross based on relevant experience. This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center.. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.