Accountant - Accounts Payable Support with German (Ref. No.: WD30069885135)
The Procure to Pay (PTP) department covers all activities related to 3rd party supplier invoices, employee expense
reports and inter-company invoices from invoice receipt to payment – including supporting the tasks of helpdesk,
account reconciliation, invoice compliance and reporting.
How you will do it
· Overall responsibility for Accounts Payable support
· Responsible for timely resolution of vendor’s queries
· Liaise with all departments to ensure the vendor questions are dealt in a timely and efficient manner
· Communication on daily basis in English
· Providing an excellent communication feedback in a polite and timely manner
What we look for
· Good accounting knowledge
· Fluency in English and German language – Spoken and written
· Strong communications skills
· Team player with pro-active approach and problem solving personality
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global
team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles
more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold
ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow.
Tomorrow needs you.
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future
growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers,
monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can
choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
Starting from 1150 EUR/month gross based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore
ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position
you are selected for.