Senior Finance Controls Professional (Ref. No.: WD30072799156)
What you will do
Individual responsible to drive quality review over account reconciliations & manual journal entries across finance organization, testing and assurance. Training Management Accounting teams on proper financial reporting & key guidance on quality requirements across financial processes, such as account reconciliations & manual journal entry etc. Participate on quality improvement of financial data with Regional Compliance team and finance organization.
How you will do it
- Standardization of the Control Environment across Management Accounting and JCI financial reporting
- Perform independent testing on account reconciliations and manual journal entries across finance organization
- Understand internal quality standards and provide trainings to the Management Accounting team
- Drive quality improvement projects
- Issue executive summary with recommendations on process improvement and identify if any potential financial risk
- Follow-up testing and collaboration with Regional Business Center Management & local Business Finance organization, financial statement risk assessment and reporting to JCI leadership team
- Ad-Hoc - Support on projects that require additional and special analysis
What we look for
- Master’s Degree in Finance or equivalent
- MBA, ACCA, CIMA, CIA, DIPL IFRS is an advantage (completed or in progress)
- SOX 404, US-GAAP & IFRS knowledge required
- Experience with both assurance and advisory projects
- Minimum of 6 years of increasingly responsible experience as an accountant, consultant or compliance professional, OR minimum 4 years of Big4 audit/ consulting experience
- Analytical skills, experience with financial risk assessment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- English language Business Proficient level
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, regular monthly bonus paid after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 2300 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly salary) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.