Project Management – Accounting Specialist (Ref. No.: WD30070914126)
What you will do
The Accounting Specialist - Project Manager manages key internal client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects: Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor & summarize progress and prepare reports for upper management regarding status of the project.
The successful candidate will work directly with internal clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
How you will do it
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with internal clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with leaderships as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
What we look for
- Proven working experience in project management, preferable in the area of finance
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II / ITIL Foundation certification‘s is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1300 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly salary bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.