Accountant Accounts Receivable - Intercompany Centre of Excellence (Ref. No.: WD30070527120)
Our Intercompany CoE team is responsible for completing general accounting transactions across the JCI business portfolio, whilst at the same time, ensuring that we meet our internal and external reporting and control requirements. This role provides excellent opportunities to apply existing skills in a complex and interesting environment, whilst developing your professional profile through the use of varied ERPs, directly enhancing your career potential.
How you will do it
• Ensure smooth daily operations regarding on-time monthly reporting
• Timely react on request from internal / external customers and actively communicate with them
• Prepare retro billing based on price changes
• Analyze price / quantity discrepancies and communicate with Customer Business Units
• Prepare and analyze accounts receivable reports such as aging reports
• Generate and analyze OTC reports
• Support Month end close activities (prepare accruals and provisions)
• Prepare account reconciliation and follow up differences
• Schedule and lead meetings with internal / external customers to resolve open issues
• Support, train and handle presentations within OTC department or other departments
• Timely review contract documentation and approval before project is active
• Processing of Cost transfer and revenue generation
• Contract maintenance and business support
• Follow up block billing with plants and Business Units
• Manages complex request for customer maintenance (e.g. Legal entity change)
• Analyzing and follow up unallocated items according responsibility matrix.
• Business education degree or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/Accounting
• 1,5 years of experience in the Finance department
• MS-Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook), ERP experience (e.g. SAP, iScala, Oracle)
• B2 level of English
• Analytical skills
• Willing to develop, learn
• Collaborative, team player
• Customer and result oriented
• Proactive attitude
• White Belt – advantage
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1150 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly salary bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.