Customer Service Agent (Polish language would be a benefit) (Ref. č.: WD30065020057)
Provide customer service, manage incoming enquiries and handle orders. Cover the process from receiving customer purchase order through to receipt of payment excluding the transport.
How you will do it
Sales order: Provide customer service from customer enquiry, handle orders against existing quote/contract/price list, through dispatch/invoice to payment information internally and to the customer.
- Register and maintain customer data and records
- Handle customer purchase orders and create sales orders (SO), handle invoicing, settle deviations by Credit/Debit note, issue compensation for claims
- Cooperate with sales representatives – communicate prices, specific agreements with customers, incoterms between the customer and JCI
- Act as customer’s main speaking partner, identify customer needs, resolve “conflicts”, build and nurse customer relationship/intimacy
- Secure the best supply solution for the customers, negotiate improved delivery dates with different factories, divide deliveries to accommodate customer demands
- Coordinate shipping instructions from customer to Logistics Specialist
- Do the financial follow-up: debt collection, monitor overdue balances and provide information to finance about agreed settlement dates
Purchase order: Handle orders towards different factories
- Register new suppliers of goods & services
- Place purchase requisitions (PR) and send requests for PO creation or necessary adjustments
- Closely cooperate with different factories regarding availability of items, bookings, lead time, PO entries, order acknowledgements, packing lists, various documents etc.
- Hand over the packing lists to Logistics Specialist
- Maple – handle enquiries from AP team
- Closely cooperate with Logistic Specialist – provide all the transport related instructions such as packing list and other specific information needed for transport booking
Claims: Register warranty claims and act as customer’s primary point of contact throughout the claim process
- Handle internal orders (provide services for other departments)
- Provide team backup at absences and high workload
- Bachelor degree or Secondary school and relevant experience
- Advanced level of English language is a must
- Independent handling of tasks and strong willingness to learn
- Polish language is a great plus
- Previous experience in Customer service and Sales support would be an advantage
Starting from 1000 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
*This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
If you are applying from abroad please research cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia to establish your salary expectations.
Besides being a diverse, international working environment Johnson Controls offers opportunities for professional growth and future career prospects for future growth, a competitive salary, monthly bonus, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.