Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Accountant External Helpdesk with 50% US time (Ref. č.: WD30068407098)
What you will do
The Procure to Pay (PTP) department covers all activities related to 3rd party supplier invoices, employee expense reports and inter-company invoices from invoice receipt to payment – including supporting the tasks of helpdesk, account reconciliation, invoice compliance and reporting.
How you will do it
- Overall responsibility for Accounts Payable support
- Responsible for timely resolution of vendor’s queries
- Liaise with all departments to ensure the vendor questions are dealt in a timely and efficient manner
- Communication on daily basis in English
- Providing an excellent communication feedback in a polite and timely manner
What we look forRequired
- Good accounting knowledge
- Fluency in English language – Spoken and written
- Strong communications skills
- Team player with pro-active approach and problem solving personality
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
Starting from 1150 EUR/month gross based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center.. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Working in US shift
- Working patterns for US shift at Johnson Controls are 13:30 – 22:00 (Mon – Friday)
There are extra benefits for employees covering US time:
- 30% bonus in your base salary for every hour worked in US time (whole shift)
- 2 x 4€ meal vouchers a day, fully covered by the company.
- Extra holidays added to your calendar
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.