Purchasing Administrator with German language (Ref. No.: WD30066156064)
The Purchasing team represents the back office for in-country purchasing and it plays an essential role verifying the purchase requisitions, creating and sending via email the Purchase Orders, providing various reports and trainings as key users. In our team you will enjoy not only a very friendly atmosphere with our colleagues, but you can count on a very good relationship with our customers. You will have the chance to participate on various trainings and team-buildings. Continuous improvements are an essential part of our culture and there are many opportunities for future professional growth.
How you will do it
- taking requests from customers (in written form)
- verifying the input data
- processing the purchase requisitions
- archiving documents in compliance to the company standards
- liaising with JCI Branches/Sites/Suppliers regarding purchase requests and orders
- focal point for disputes and orders
- ensuring that all standard reports and forms are completed as required
- efficient cooperation\communication within the team to meet deadlines
- provide general support as required, ensuring complete sensitivity and confidentiality be applied at all times
- communication with customers in English language and German language
You should thrive in a team where collaboration and knowledge sharing is a matter of course for you - but you must also enjoy working independently, where freedom with responsibility is natural. As a person you are focused on a busy day, you must have a strong customer focus, and work in collaboration with co-workers.
Your application will be considered if you can evidence the below basic skills and experience:
- university degree
- fluent English and German in written and spoken form is a must
- advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to use business systems software
- ability to gather, relate and summarize information into logical conclusions
- adaptability to a changing role with potential to identify areas of improvement in our processes
- process orientation and customer service focus
Your personal traits are for us just as important as your experience and skills. Our desired colleague is:
- a team player with strong interpersonal skills
- proactive with good problem solving skills
- self-motivated and reliable
- able to focus and work in a detailed and systematic way
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, monthly bonus, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary compensation starting from 1000 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.