Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Account Receivables Accountant with Spanish (Ref. No.: WD30056056302)
Our Cash Applications directly impacts the financial result of a company, influencing cash flow, trade working capital and, like all of our roles, customer satisfaction. This team works to ensure that incoming payments from customers are allocated to the correct customer invoices in a timely manner to minimise account discrepancies through research and query resolution.
How you will do it
• Ensure smooth daily operations regarding on-time monthly reporting
• Timely react on request from internal / external customers and actively communicate with them
• Prepare retro billing based on price changes
• Analyze price / quantity discrepancies and communicate with Customer Business Units
• Prepare and analyze OTC reports
• Support Month end close activities (prepare accruals and provisions)
• Prepare account reconciliation and follow up differences
• Schedule and lead meetings with internal / external customers to resolve open issue
• Support, train and handle presentations within OTC department or other departments
• Timely review contract documentation and approval before project is active
• Processing of Cost transfer and revenue generation
• Contract maintenance and business support
• Follow up block billing with plants and Business Units
• Managers complex request for customer maintenance (e.g. Legal entity change)
• Analyzing and follow up unallocated items according responsibility matrix
What we look for
• Business education degree or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/Accounting
• Minimum 3 years experience in Financial department
• Solid accounting / reporting overview
• FIA Intermediate or equivalent knowledge required
• MS Office (MS Excel - advanced - tables, charts, formulas, pivot tables, MS Outlook), ERP experience (e.g. SAP, iScala, Oracle)
• B2/C1 level of English and Spanish
• process improvement experience
• Analytical skills
• Willingness to develop and learn, Communicative, Collaborative, Team player, Customer and result oriented, Proactive attitude, Flexibility
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1000 EUR/month gross (plus regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.