Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior VAT Controller (Ref. No.: 164830)
The Senior VAT Controller position is accountable for monitoring and processing accounting GL entries of the VAT Compliance department within BBC, including the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and reports designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's VAT Compliance reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards. The Senior VAT Controller is also responsible for cash management and risk management.
How you will do it
- Maintain a VAT GL Accounts related processes
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the accounting operations within different business units and the respective ledgers, especially their control systems, transaction processing policies and procedures
- Ensure that VAT payables are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that VAT receivables are collected promptly
- Process recharges between different ledgers and BU in case of group VAT reporting are done in timely manner
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations vs VAT Accounts are completed
- Ensure that required bad debt processes are developed and processed correctly
- Cooperate with different stakeholders related to opening new VAT GL accounts if applicable
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of VAT payments/collections
- Calculate variances from the forecasted VAT payments/refunds and report significant issues to management
- Prepare monthly updates of potential write offs/ write on based on actual financial results
- Provide for a system of management cost reports if required (cost center management)
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Collaborate with the VAT Compliance leads on the follow up process to ensure 100% compliance in accordance with company policies
- Develop new controlling processes if required
- Collaborate with Internal Controls on developing best controlling processes beneficial for both sides and inform the management in case improvements are required
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance (strong focus on accounting)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an indirect / direct tax function in the industry or ideally in a multinational corporation or consultancy company
- International GAAP/IFRS knowledge understanding of deferred taxes under US GAAP/IFRS reporting
- Experience with SAP and/or Oracle
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Applications
- Team player with a positive 'can do’ attitude
- Analytical, pragmatic, responsible, proactive person, open to new challenges
- Fluent in English
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Organizational and planning skills
- Strong ability to recognize, respond to stakeholders expectations
- Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions for challenges and obstacles
- High work ethics is a must
- Preference will be given to candidates with the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations
- Certified tax advisor’s qualifications is an advantage
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Focus on processes (projects) and proven leadership expertise is a strong plus
- Hyperion knowledge (Enterprise/HFM)
- German is a plus as well as other languages
Besides being a diverse, international working environment Johnson Controls offers opportunities for professional growth and future career prospects for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1800 EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.